Finally, a Simple Way to Practice
Yoga Anywhere—No Mat Required!
Discover the Amazing YogaPaws
Yoga fanatics around the world love YogaPaws. Check out #WearYourMat on Instagram if you want to see some of today’s leading teachers and students taking their yoga practice outdoors.
If you love practicing yoga outdoors, you’ll love YogaPaws. No mat required, you can practice with comfort on just about any surface, any time. Here are just a handful of benefits reported by YOGABODY teachers and students using YogaPaws:
- Great for practicing in the park
- Handstands, downdog, and balancing—even on concrete
- Perfect for people who travel and can’t fit a yoga mat in their carry-on luggage
- Supports and cushions hands and wrists for those of you who like to play around upside down—even indoors!
- Great grip on uneven and bumpy surfaces
- No more outdoor practice in your running shoes—YogaPaws are much better
“You’ll have a more stable foundation to do backbends and arm balances. So lightweight and small, worth keep a pair permanently in your bag or suitcase.” ~ Yoga Journal
“Hands-down winner!” Editors Pick for ~ Health Magazine
“Yogapaws…. they make every surface your yoga mat” ~ The Today Show
(Fits most women)
With your hand flat against a table wrap soft measuring tape around your hand at the widest point (usually the knuckles), and make a loose fist. Note the measurement, round it to the nearest inch, and refer to the chart below to find your appropriate glove size.
**Full Set (Hands and Feet) packages of YogaPaws complement each other. 90% of customers hands and feet will be one size.**
(Fits most women)
Stand with your full weight on a piece of paper and draw lines at the widest part of your foot, as shown here. Find your size in the first table below.
- Finding the perfect fit requires factoring in the width and thickness of the foot, not the length/shoe size. On first fit, YogaPaws should feel tight. They will stretch to their final fit in 1-3 hours of wear. The chart above will give a snug fit after stretching
- If you find either the hand or foot not to be a perfect fit within your package, give us a call! We’ll swap’em out for you free of charge.
- When you get your YogaPaws, don’t just try them on, practice in them! They will feel very different when in action. This is how to tell if the sizing in correct for you.
- Size #1 Women’s XS is for all those really petite Yogi’s out there.
- Size #2 Women’s Small – Regular. (This size fits most women)
- Size #3 Women’s Large is for women that have wide hands and feet. Who also have a tendency to buy wide shoes and large gloves.
- Size #3 Men’s Small is a for men who have a narrow foot, and wear a small glove.
- Size #4 Men’s Regular/large is a one-size-fits most for Men , and it is our goal that this size will fit the majority for the male demographic.
YogaPaws – Full Set!
[Choose Color & Size on Next Page]
100% Safe Checkout | We Ship Worldwide
365-Day, 100% Gaurantee
If for any reason (or no reason at all) you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return them at any time for a full, hassle-free refund.