EPISODE 467: Sleep it Off
If you sleep badly, it can create a metabolic storm that leads to elevated stress hormones, food cravings, and increased fat storage. Poor sleep makes it very difficult to manage your weight over time. On this week’s podcast, we’ll talk about the role of sleep in the size of your waistline.
Listen & Learn:
- How poor sleep can lead to weight gain
- Why daytime physical and mental activity can improve sleep
- When to track and when to stop
- Common missteps with caffeine and alcohol
- How to ease your way into change
Links & Resources:
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Stella Lichot is Certified by the National Board for Health and Wellness Coaching (NBHWC) and trained in Behavioral Change, Motivational Interviewing, Weight Management and Diabetes Prevention Coaching. She is the author of the book, Sleep it Off.
Nutritional Tip of the Week:
- Eating Local
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes