EPISODE 460: Rethinking Physical Pain
Have you ever experienced chronic back or knee pain? An estimated 80% of people have a major pain episode at some point in their lives, and it often leads to downstream mental and physical health problems.
But what if pain were a protective mechanism?
What if pain was your body’s way of telling you when you need to back off, be careful, move differently? On this week’s podcast, we’ll rethink pain from the ground up with special guest, Aaron Kubal.
Listen & Learn:
- The risk vs. reward of spinal scans
- How to forget about finding a “healer”
- Why it’s important to take an evidence-based approach
- How to take advantage of the placebo effect without getting taken advantage of
Links & Resources:
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Aaron Kubal is a board-certified chiropractor who focused on rehabilitation and chronic pain.
Nutritional Tip of the Week:
- Lemonade Diet
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes