EPISODE 374: How to Find Work You Love Doing
More than 80% of people are dissatisfied with their work, and yet work is where we spend the majority of our waking hours. People say things like “Do what you love and the money will follow” and “Follow your passion…” but is it really that simple? Not for most of us. On this week’s show, author, speaker, and entrepreneur, Evan Carmichael, shares his research for finding meaning and purpose at work.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why most people run away from their life rather than running toward a better one
- Why most people choose entertainment and distraction over hard work
- How one word, one value, probably drives 80% of your behavior
- The “who”, “why”, and “how” of your life
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Evan is an entrepreneur, author, speaker, and Youtuber. At age 19, he built and then sold a biotech software company. At 22, he was a venture capitalist helping raise $500k to $15mil. He now runs the biggest YouTube channel for entrepreneurs with 1M+ subscribers. He’s committed to creating more entrepreneurs.
Nutritional Tip of the Week:
- Ice water
Links & Resources:
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes