Ceiling Hooks for the Yoga Trapeze
A simple way to hang at home
COMMON USES: Yoga Trapeze, Gymnastic Rings, Suspension Trainers (like TRX), punching bags and porch furniture
The Yoga Trapeze is the number one yoga inversion device in the world—used in 81 countries—and for good reason. It’s an amazing tool for spinal traction, passive backbends, and core and upper body strength. But what if you don’t have a place to mount your Yoga Trapeze? Our Ceiling Hooks are a stylish, industrial-strength way to get started quickly.
Why Use Ceiling Hooks?
- Industrial-strength, ironclad design for security
- Simple, stylish solution for mounting
- Once installed, they blend in with any room
- Works in either concrete or wood (bolts included for both)
Requirements for Setup
- A measuring tape
- A pen
- A step ladder
- A hammer drill if mounting in concrete or a standard high-powered drill if mounting in wood
- For concrete, you’ll need a 6 mm concrete drill bit and a 12 mm bit to create the bolt holes; for wood, you’ll want to drill pilot holes with a 6 mm wood bit
Ceiling Hooks for Yoga Trapeze
These Ceiling Hooks include two metal hooks, four wooden screws, and four concrete bolts (so you can mount into either surface). Aside from a drill, this is everything you need to get set up in minutes.
Save $5! Only $24.95 + Shipping
100% Safe & Secure Checkout – We Ship Worldwide
10-Year Warranty – 1 Year Satisfaction Guarantee