EPISODE 95: Stunning view into your health and nutrition, Food Matters the film is a must see.
Laurentine ten Bosch and James Colquhoun are nutritionists become filmmakers that felt compelled to share the real world story of food and nutrition. Today Food Matters has launched FMTV where you can find the very best films and documentaries about health and wellness.
Listen & Learn:
- What is in the soil where your plants are being grown.
- How we’ve strayed from natures natural design.
- The benefits of permaculture as food production.
- How agriculture and our bodies are interconnected.
Links & Resources:
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes