EPISODE 91: Turn the world into a giant food forest, Howard Jacobson’s ultimate goal.
Howard Jacobson, PhD, is an online marketing consultant, health educator, and ecological gardener from Durham, N.C. He earned a Masters of Public Health and Doctor of Health Studies degrees from Temple University, and a BA in History from Princeton.
Howard cofounded VitruvianWay.com, an online marketing agency, and is a coauthor of Google AdWords For Dummies. His current life goal is to turn the world into a giant food forest.
Listen & Learn:
- The value of a whole plant based diet.
- His role in The China Study book.
- How to get back into growing your own food.
- The relationship between yogis in the west and east.
- Nutritional tip: how to choose a good vinegar.
Links & Resources:
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes