EPISODE 79: Improved Walking – Jonathan FitzGordon – Sprouting
Jonathan has been practicing yoga since 1995 and has been teaching since 2000, having studied with some of the yoga community’s leading teachers. He owned and operated the Yoga Center of Brooklyn from 2001-2009 and created the CoreWalking Program in 2005 because walking is something we all do and walking correctly is an amazing way to bring positive change to our ageing bodies.
Listen & Learn:
- Why everyone should walk more
- Why the “psoas muscle” is the missing link
- Is green tea really any good for weight loss?
- Do I have to take a probiotics?
- And the simple truth about at-home sprouting
Links & Resources:
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes