EPISODE 321: Why Relationships are So Hard
The quality of your life is determined by the quality of your relationships; and yet, for most of us, being in relationship is hard. Most of us find it challenging enough to get our own lives in order, so when you share children, finances, loves and loss with another person, it’s never a linear path. What about sex? What about religion? What about independent needs and wants?
On this weeks, Yoga Talk Show, you’ll meet Allen Wagner, a couple’s therapist with his feet firmly planted on the ground. He shares his best insights for getting your head out of your phone and into the heart of the one you love.
What You’ll Learn:
- How many romantic relationships devolve into roommate relationships
- How to fight fair, versus fighting with pain triggers
- How to determine deal breakers from minor differences of choices and preference
- Why therapy can be used by both strong and broken people, for both short and long term objectives
- Why mental health and mental health care is stigmatized
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Allen Wagner is a marriage and family therapist based in Los Angeles. He specializes in working with individuals and couples. He helps people with anxiety, depression, and challenges.
- Raw Vitamins
Links & Resources:
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes
Thanks to Our Sponsor:
PrepDish – is a healthy meal planning service. When you sign up, you’ll receive an email every week with a done-for-you grocery list and instructions for prepping your meals ahead of time. You’ll save time and have amazingly delicious meals.
Visit: PrepDish and use coupon code “yogabody” for your first 2 weeks for FREE