EPISODE 297: How to Get Stuff Done
Have you ever heard someone say, “I’m an idea person… I like to start new things, but I’m not the person who finishes them?” You know who does finish things? Winners. Starting is not hard, or interesting, or worth celebrating. Day 92 of your new exercise program, that’s celebration time. Year 6 in your new career, that’s party time.
On this week’s show, we’ll talk about getting stuff done, finding your dream job, and focusing on stacking successes (not failures).
Listen in to learn:
- Why you can achieve more by lowering (not raising) your goals
- Why “fun” is so important on the way to your goals
- Why it’s not always helpful to let others know (publicly) your goals and ambitions
- How to start with baby steps as you move toward progressively bigger things
Links & Resources:
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Jon Acuff is the author six books including his most recent: Finish: Give yourself the gift of done. For over 20 years he’s helped big companies tell their stories, including: Home Depot, Bose, Staples, and the Dave Ramsey Team. He’s spoken to hundreds of thousands of people at conferences, colleges, companies and churches. Featured regularly on national media, Jon has been seen on CNN, Fox News, Good Day LA among others.
You can learn more at his site: www.acuff.me
Nutritional Tip of the Week:
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes