EPISODE 287: Wellness Insider “Best Of”
After interviewing hundreds of health experts, you learn dozens of industry insights that would otherwise be impossible to gather. Our guest on this week’s Yoga Talk Show is a veteran podcaster and wellness journalist, and I invited him on so we can learn the “best of” from his experiences over the years.
Listen in to learn:
- Why real-time blood glucose monitoring is here now and should become accessible to everyone very soon
- Why fat, protein, fiber and water are essential for health
- Why digestive enzymes can be a life saver when bumping up your fiber intake
- Why we all only get about 150 decisions per day—so we shouldn’t waste them on stupid things ore we’ll run out of willpower
- Why you should treat your phone like “key person” in your life
Links & Resources:
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Josh Trent is the founder of Wellness Force, Wellness Force Radio and the Fitness + Technology podcast. His work has been featured in major health and wellness publications such as WellnessFX, NASM, and FitTech CES.
As the host of Wellness Force Radio, Josh interviews world-class experts in the fields of physical and emotional intelligence, mindset, behaviour change, supplementation, nutrition, health, wellness, fitness, and technology that empower the WFR audience with actionable steps for the wellness journey.
Nutritional Tip of the Week:
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes