EPISODE 284: Finding Strength in Pain
Can you imagine if your mother died of a sudden brain aneurysm, your young husband died of a heart attack, and then your father-in-law passed away from cancer all in the span of 9 years? This is Amy Morin’s story, and she has since turned her immense grief and suffering into strength and balance. Death, pain, battling with emotions are the focus on this week’s Yoga Talk Show.
Listen in to learn:
- How to train your brain to think realistically about your situation
- Why we need to learn to control our emotions
- The importance of positive action during crisis, regardless of how you feel
- Why death and dying are so taboo and yet ever-present
Links & Resources:
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Amy Morin is a psychotherapist and the author of, 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do. Her advice has been featured by numerous media outlets including Time, Fast Company, Success, Business Insider, Oprah.com, Fox News, CNN, CNBC, and Today. She also appeared in a Red Bull TV show called Visions of Greatness.
Nutritional Tip of the Week:
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes