EPISODE 271: What Darwin Got Wrong
with Perry Marshall
Prefer to download? Download
How did our planet form? How did life begin? Most of us have no idea how to explain this foundational, existential question.
Evolutionists say that all life has stemmed from a series of random mutations that began with the big bang 13.8 billion years ago; creationists say that a higher power created the universe and all life as we know it. When examined with even the slightest bit of scrutiny, both arguments fall ridiculously short of plausibility.
In a departure from our typical health and wellness topics, my guest and I attempt to shed new light on the age old question: “How did we get here?” I think you’ll find this interesting, thought-provoking, and perhaps a little frustrating.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why science is often wrong
- Why the scientific process is actually a process of “getting it wrong” before anything is right
- How there are undeniable signs of evolution in both the plant and animal kingdoms
- How there are undeniable signs of intelligent design in our very DNA
- Why science cannot answer the big social questions of today including things like right and wrong, moral decisions, and hierarchy of life—so how do we answer them?
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Perry Marshall is a world-renowned business consultant probably best known for his pioneering work in pay per click marketing, the 80/20 principle in practice, and his approach to scientific advertising. His most recent work is an exhaustive study of evolution vs. intelligent design.
- Turmeric vs. Curcumin
Links & Resources:
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes
Thanks to Our Sponsor:
Yoga Teachers College — The Yoga Teachers College offers master-level training for those looking to build a career as yoga professionals. Our trainees benefit from the best of modern learning technology combined with old school apprenticeship. Graduates walk away with the skills, confidence and experience needed to become not just teachers, but community and business leaders as well.
Whether your goal is to teach part time locally, travel and lead workshops internationally, or to open your own studios, The Yoga Teachers College will support your career every step of the way.