EPISODE 264: Meditating with the Taliban
Politically, the world is more polarized and terrorized than ever before. Even the wealthiest countries in the world are experiencing record levels of terror and violent attacks—so what do we do? Can yoga and meditation create a grassroots movement for change? Why must we focus inside before can change our communities? On this week’s, Yoga Talk Show, you’ll meet, Amandine Roche, an international peacekeeper using yoga a key part of her mission.
Listen in to learn:
- Why world peace must start with inner peace
- What PTSD is and how to combat it with yoga and meditation
- How Amandine faced suicide bombers, kidnapping, and on-going violence on her peace-keeping missions
- Why we are all responsible for world peace
Links & Resources:
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Amandine Roche is a Human Rights lawyer, yoga and meditation teacher who has worked throughout the world including in Asia, S. America, many African countries, and in war-torn Afghanistan. She teaches yoga and meditation in Afghanistan, including to members of the Taliban on her mission for world peace.
Nutritional Tip of the Week:
- Spirulina Chlorella
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes