EPISODE 245: Great Sex & Great Relationships
When most people think of health and wellness, sex is not usually top-of-mind, but it should be. Most couples have bad sex rarely, and most want to have great sex all the time.
What’s gone wrong? We are sexual beings, and we relate to the world sexually, so on this week’s show, you’ll meet sexologist, Dr. Jenn Gunsaullus, who shares her experience and research navigating this often-taboo topic that affects all our lives.
Listen in to learn:
- How happy-naked-love-time can be a great alternative play technique that can replace or enhance love-making
- Why communication is usually the key ingredient to make any sexual relationship work
- How to explore fantasy, role play, power dynamics, and kink without shame or guilt
- How passion and sexuality change as we age and what to do about it
Links & Resources:
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Dr. Jenn Gunsaullus, sociologist and sexologist, is a frequent speaker about sexual empowerment, healthy relationships, body image, erotic play, sexual health, women’s empowerment & nurturing, and mindfulness. She has presented two TEDx Talks, is a writer on sex and relationships, and a recurring intimacy expert on the San Diego morning news. Her educational video series has over a million hits on YouTube.
Nutritional Tip of the Week:
- Spice Rack
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes