EPISODE 227: Special Edition: Listener Q&A
Over 1 million people have listened to the Yoga Talk Show since its inception, and it’s you the listeners I have to thank for all the support and growth over the years. To say “thanks” and deep-dive into a random smattering of topics, I’ve dedicated this show to answering your voicemails. Some of these questions we’ve covered in previous shows, but many are completely new, so I hope you find them helpful in your own practice.
Listen in to learn:
- Can you help with Plantar Fasciitis?
- Can someone in their 90’s use the Yoga Trapeze®?
- How can I use yoga to heal my rotator cuff?
- Why 1:2 ratio breathing nose-to-mouth in Gravity Yoga?
- Will yoga therapy be the “next big thing?”
- How should I train for the full splits?
- Is Hot Yoga dangerous for my SI Joint?
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes