EPISODE 222: Developing Your Own At-Home Practice
Advanced yoga students come in all shapes and sizes around the world, but the one thing they all share in common is a commitment to self-practice. In order to achieve mastery at any skill whether yoga or chess, at-home study is a must; but the problem is that most students struggle with motivation and follow-through. There are more video classes, practice tips and tools than ever before in history, and yet at-home practice is just as challenging as ever.
So what do you do?
In this week’s Yoga Talk Show, Lucas shares his personal tips and tricks for taking yoga from a “here and there” practice to a total lifestyle shift. He’ll give you simple strategies for integrating your practice in all aspects of your life, from morning to night.
Listen in to learn:
- Why morning or evening are usually the best “practice times”
- Why 30-minutes per day might make more sense than an hour
- How to bookend your day with breathing
- Simple online tools for accountability, community and support
Links & Resources:
Nutritional Tip of the Week:
- Intermittent Fasting – should you give it a go?
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes