EPISODE 218: Is Your Gut Health the Problem?
with Dr. Kulreet Chaudhary
Prefer to download? Download
What is your “Gut IQ?” Is your gut a genius or a fool? Your gut is home to over 3lbs of bacteria, both good and bad. Your gastrointestinal health is crucial for the digestion and absorption of nutrients, your immune system, and even neurotransmitter production – but many people suffer from chronic gas, bloating, irregular bowels, and inflammation.
Anyone concerned with holistic health must start with the gut, so on this week’s Yoga Talk Show, Dr. Chaudhary will point you in the right direction.
About Dr. Chaudary:
Dr. Kulreet Chaudhary is a medical doctor, an integrative neuroscientist, and an expert in Ayurvedic medicine. She successfully developed a system to manage chronic neurological disorders such as multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease and migraine headaches, by incorporating changes in diet, behavior, and stress, in addition to the standard allopathic approaches.
Dr. Chaudhary is a regular guest on the Dr. Oz show, and her new book, The Prime: Prepare and Repair Your Body for Spontaneous Weight Loss is available on Amazon.com.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why your immunity is directly related to your gut health
- Why white coating on your tongue in the morning can be a sign of poor gut health
- How triphala can help heal your digestive tract
- How Ayurveda can help anyone with gut health, weight loss, and whole body health
- Why probiotics can make some people feel great and others feel sick
Nutritional Tip of the Week:
- Prebiotics: How do they differ from Probiotics and why are they important?
Links & References from the Show:
- Write to us [email protected]
Thanks to our sponsor:
The Yoga Teachers College combines new technology and age-old apprenticeship to deliver a level of education previously unavailable anywhere. We train students not just teach, but to become local business leaders in the mind-body wellness industry
Now accepting applications for January 2017: www.YogaTeachersCollege.com