EPISODE 217: The Big Protein Question
In any health conversation, one of the most-common things discussed is: “So where do you get your protein?” This is not a bad question, but it’s not exactly the right question either. Protein is a real concern for everyone navigating our modern food system, but there are better questions to ask to achieve optimal health.
In this week’s Yoga Talk Show, Lucas shares new ways to think about protein and make choices in your own life that you’ll notice right away.
Listen in to learn:
- Why the “complete protein” myth does more harm than good
- Why percentage-based protein numbers confuse most people
- How to determine your baseline protein needs
- Why protein deficiency is extremely rare, but imbalance is common
- Real concerns for you and our world food system in regards to protein
Links & Resources:
Nutritional Tip of the Week:
- Sodium Intake Recommendations
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes