EPISODE 207: Integrating Essential Oils Into Your Health Plan
Essential oils have exploded in popularity in recent years, particularly in the yoga community, but there is lots of controversy and confusion too. Should you ingest them or not? Is it ok to use them directly on the skin? Is it safe to use a diffuser to vaporize oils?
On this week’s show, Dr. Z shares his latest research and findings on essential oils along with some key advice and recommendations.
Listen in to learn:
- How to use essential oil internally, how to use enteric coated capsules
- Why you should always dilute essential oils
- Why many plants are becoming extinct
- Why CBD/cannabis extract can be hexane or butane extracted
- Why fractionated coconut oil is the best choice for dilution
Links & Resources:
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Dr. Eric L. Zielinski (“Dr. Z”) is a natural health care provider, chiropractor and researcher with the intent to educate, inspire and challenge people to live their potential. He earned his Doctor of Chiropractic degree at Life University and is currently working on his Master of Public Health at Emory University in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Z’s mission is to provide people with simple, evidence-based tools that they need to experience the Abundant Life, and today we’re going to talk about essential oils specifically.
Yoga Practice Tip of the Week:
- Does food have anything to do with flexibility?
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes