EPISODE 191: Nerd Fitness
Believe it or not, lifting weights and throwing kettlebells around can help improve your yoga practice (yup, you read that correctly). On this week’s Yoga Talk Show, Lucas Rockwood and fitness professional, Steve Kamb, unpack why “lifting heavy things” makes sense for yoga students, nerds, athletes – and everyone in between.
Listen in to learn:
- How to gamify your fitness to make it more fun
- Why anyone, particularly nerdy, non-fitness type can (and should) get in shape
- How to never go to the gym and still get great workouts
- Why traditional fitness images are flawed
Links & Resources:
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Steve Kamb is a fitness professional, author, speaker and the creator of Nerd Fitness, an online portal to empower people to level up their lives.
Nutritional Tip of the Week:
- What’s the deal with peanuts?
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes