EPISODE 189: A Life of Adventure
How many people are lucky enough to turn what they love most in life into their career? On this week’s Yoga Talk Show, you’ll meet career rock climber, Conrad Anker, who has done just that.
Listen in to learn:
- How he climbed Everest 3x’s (once in search of a dead body)
- How the love of nature can drive you to the most amazing places
- Why climate change is something we must look at
- How your geography can make you happy
Links & Resources:
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Conrad Anker has completed an amazing number of summits including climbing Everest three times and many first ascents internationally including conquering the famed Shark’s Fin route of the peak, Meru, in the Indian Himalayas.
He is the captain of the North Face Athletic Team and serves on the boards of the Montana State University Leadership Institute, Protect Our Winters, Bozeman Ice Tower Foundation, Gallatin County Fair Board and the Alex Lowe Charitable Foundation.
Nutritional Tip of the Week:
- What’s the deal with frozen food?
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes