EPISODE 185: How to Poo Like a Magic Unicorn
Have you seen the viral Youtube video where a unicorn poops rainbow ice cream and a prince lectures on bowel health? It’s ridiculous but also very relevant. Yoga students talk about their bowel movements constantly, and for good reason. It’s an important indication of health, and one that many struggle with (literally)
On this week’s episode, Dr. Alison Chen sheds some light on the topic of bowel health, and the importance of fiber.
Listen in to learn:
- Why bowel health is such an important topic
- How much fiber is enough? And where to get it…
- The Squatty Potty – does it work?
- Simple tips for eating and drinking your way to bowel health
Links & Resources:
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Dr. Alison Chen is a Canadian board-certified and licensed Naturopathic Doctor from Toronto. She integrates Western science with Traditional holistic energetic medicine to provide individualized, safe and effective natural treatments.
Nutritional Tip of the Week:
- Is olive oil really as healthy as they say?
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes