EPISODE 184: No Grain, No Pain
Wheat-related digestive problems are something you’ve probably heard of before, but less commonly known is the effect that long-term gluten exposure has on your entire body. Guest speaker, Dr. Peter Osborne, will help you understand why “heart-healthy” whole grain bread might be making your joints hurt or contributing to chronic pain of all types. You’ll learn how to rethink your everyday food choices to avoid gluten altogether.
Listen in to learn:
- How grains can lead to leaky gut
- Why ages 35-40 are often when long-term gluten exposure begins to create problems
- How modern bread products have changed with Glyphosate-sprayed crops, higher gluten levels, and mycotoxins from storage
- Why anyone with rheumatoid arthritis or any other auto-immune condition should at least try going gluten free
Links & Resources:
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Dr. Peter Osborne is the clinical director of Origins Healthcare Center. He is a doctor of chiropractic medicine and a Board Certified Clinical Nutritionist. His focus is on natural treatments of degenerative diseases with a primary focus on gluten sensitivity and food allergies.
He founded Gluten Free Society in 2010 to help educate on the far-reaching effects of gluten sensitivity. He is the author of Glutenology, a series of books designed to help educate the world about gluten.
His new book, No Grain, No Pain: A 30-Day Diet for Eliminating Chronic Pain—for Life is available on Amazon and at all major booksellers.
Nutritional Tip of the Week:
- Are non-stick pans safe?
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes