EPISODE 183: Make Your New Year’s Resolutions Stick
Every year, millions of people resolve to lose 10lbs in the new year. They starve themselves for two weeks, join a new gym, lose a few pounds—but then gain it all back in February when their motivation wanes. On this week’s Yoga Talk Show, we discuss how to make your goals a reality with counter-intuitive methods that deliver results.
Listen in to learn:
- Why to keep your goals a secret
- Why writing is the doing part of thinking
- Why you should draw pictures of your goals
- How to create a New Year’s mantra
- Why you should rinse & repeat successes
Links & Resources:
Nutritional Tip of the Week:
- Sprouted breads: friend or foe?
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes