EPISODE 181: How NOT to Die in 2016
Your body is hard-wired for survival, but our modern world throws continuous health challenges our way. I wish things became easier with time and age, but for most people, the journey toward health becomes more and more challenging. To help you on the path to optimal health in the new year, please meet plant-based medical doctor, Michael Greger, MD.
Listen in to learn:
- Why anyone eating a plant-based diet should supplement b12 and might need vitamin D3
- The truth about lab-created meat products coming out in 2016
- Why most people fail at plant-based diets (and all diets for that matter)
- How plants can transform your health
Links & Resources:
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Michael Greger, MD, is a physician, author, and internationally recognized speaker on nutrition, food safety, and public health issues. He is a graduate of Cornell University School of Agriculture and Tufts University School of Medicine.
Currently Dr. Greger serves as the Director of Public Health and Animal Agriculture at The Humane Society of the United States. Hundreds of his nutrition videos are freely available at NutritionFacts.org, with new videos and articles uploaded every day.
He is the author of a new book titled, How Not to Die: Foods Scientifically Proven to Prevent and Reverse Disease just released this month and available on Amazon and all major booksellers.
Nutritional Tip of the Week:
- Is there such a thing as low glycemic holiday foods?
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes