EPISODE 168: The Brain Fog Fix
Negative lifestyle habits and poor food choices can impact the neural messengers that keep you energized, calm, focused, optimistic, and inspired. In many ways, our modern world undermines our brain health and can lead to imbalances with very serious repercussions. On this week’s talk show episode, Dr. Mike Dow introduces “The Brain Fog Fix”, a program designed to balance serotonin, dopamine, and cortisol, three essential chemical messengers for fog-free living. By naturally healing your brain health, you can find clarity, focus, inner peace while staving off future health problems.
Listen in to learn:
- Why farm-raised rainbow trout might be the best fish source for your brain
- How algae oils can be used as a plant-based (vegetarian) alternative for EPA and DHA
- How EPA can be more effective than prescription drugs for treating depression
- How 12 minutes of meditation daily can clear your mind, increase focus, and defog the brain
- Why spirituality is important for mental clarity
Links & Resources:
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Dr. Mike Dow is an author, psychotherapist, and the host of shows on E!, TLC, VH1, Investigation Discovery, and Logo. He makes regular appearances on Dr. Oz, Dr. Drew On Call, The Talk, Wendy Williams, Rachael Ray, Nightline, Good Morning America, The Doctors, The Talk, and Today.
His latest book, The Brain Fog Fix, is available on Amazon.com.
Nutritional Tip of the Week:
- Sesame seeds
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes