EPISODE 139: Can Yoga Help w/ Scoliosis?
Do you have an irregular spinal curve? This week, Lucas Rockwood and Deborah Wolk talk about holistic healing and yoga.
Listen & Learn:
- To what extent yoga can help with back pain
- Which poses are helpful or harmful if you suffer from scoliosis
- How much yoga you should be committing to on a daily basis to see results
- More about Deborah’s work and her success stories
Links & Resources:
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Deborah Wolk has been teaching students with scoliosis and other back conditions since 2000. She was the co-founder and co-director of the successful Yoga Union Center for Backcare and Scoliosis, and is founding member and manager of Samamkāya Yoga Back Care & Scoliosis Collective in New York City.
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes