EPISODE 137: Can We Feed the World on Plants?
This week, Lucas Rockwood and Dr. Thomas Campbell discuss food, nutrition and the health of our planet.
Listen & Learn:
- The benefits of plant-based nutrition, raw foods and living foods
- The challenges of a wheat, soy, and starch-based approach to eating
- The healing impact of a plant-based diet on the human body
- The future of nutrition: how are we going to feed the world?
- All about Dr. Campbell’s new book, The Campbell Plan”
Links & Resources:
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Dr. Thomas Campbell is the co-author of, The China Study, an extremely influential and highly-debated book on food, nutrition, and plant-based diets specifically. He is an instructor of clinical family medicine at the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry. A board certified family physician, he has a primary care practice in Rochester, NY.
In addition, Dr. Campbell is the executive director and an educator at the T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies, a nonprofit organization in Ithaca, NY, which promotes optimal nutrition through science-based education, advocacy, and research in partnership with eCornell, Cornell University’s online course provider.
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes