EPISODE 132: How to Live “On Purpose”
Do you struggle to find significance in you life? Meaning in your work? Purpose in your day-to-day routines? Living a life of purpose is something I think we all strive for, but it’s easier said than done.
Listen in on this week’s Yoga Talk Show to learn more about the impact of food on our health.
Listen & Learn:
- What is “Food 2.0” and why it’s killing us
- All about the severity of today’s “toxic food culture”
- Why ethics are interwoven with the food choices we make
- How opting for a healthier lifestyle can impact our lives and planet for the better
Links & Resources:
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Ocean Robbins is the CEO of Food Revolution Network. Ocean is a an adjunct professor of Peace Studies at Chapman University, a blogger, a speaker, and a facilitator.
Ocean’s grandfather founded, Baskin-Robbins (31 flavors) ice cream company, and his father is John Robbins, author of Diet for a New America which has inspired millions of people to live and eat in a more compassionate and sustainable way.
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes