EPISODE 127: Human Performance: Faster, Higher, Stronger?
Mark McClusky is the author of the new book, FASTER, HIGHER, STRONGER, and the Editor at WIRED.com in San Francisco.
Listen & Learn:
- What is more important in fitness, nature or nurture?
- How the world of video games and social media lead to great gains in fitness
- Why beetroot juice is currently the hottest performance-enhancing drink
- How the advancements in sports science will affect kids choices in sports
- Mark’s opinion on recent genetic and scientific breakthroughs
Links & Resources:
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Prior to his work at WIRED, Mark McClusky was an editor at Mobile PC magazine, Editor in Chief of EA.com, and a reporter and editor at Sports Illustrated and SI for Kids magazines. He’s appeared on a lot of different shows, including Today, NBC Nightly News, PBS NewsHour, CNN, MSNBC, ABC News, and NPR.
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes