EPISODE 125: Raw Food for Real People
Nomi Shannon has been eating raw for over 25 years and still going strong at age 70.
Listen & Learn:
- What to look out for when following a plant-based diet
- The benefits and risks of fermented and dehydrated food
- How to incorporate raw food into your diet without allowing it to dominate your life
- The essential kitchen utensils for starting out with raw food
Links & Resources:
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Nomi Shannon is an award winning author and world renowned coach. Her best-selling book, The Raw Gourmet, has sold over 250,000 copies, making it one of the best-selling raw food books of all time.
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes