EPISODE 122: Yoga Anatomy for the Rest of Us
Leslie Kaminoff is a yoga educator inspired by the tradition of T.K.V. Desikachar
Listen & Learn:
- Why there is so much growing interest in yoga anatomy among students and teachers
- The difference between new school teachers and old guard yoga teachers
- The sustainability of yoga as an exercise for your body
- What new students should look out for in their body and breathing
- All about Leslie’s The Breathing Project
Links & Resources:
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Leslie Kaminoff is a yoga educator inspired by the tradition of T.K.V. Desikachar. He is an internationally recognized specialist with thirty five years’ experience in the fields of yoga, breath anatomy and bodywork. He has led workshops for many of the leading yoga associations, schools and training programs in America.
Leslie currently practices in New York. He is the founder of the yoga blog, “e-Sutra,” and The Breathing Project, an educational non-profit in New York City dedicated to the teaching of individualized, breath-centered yoga. He teaches The Breathing Project’s unique year-long courses in yoga anatomy, which are available online at yogaanatomy.net. He is the co-author, with Amy Matthews, of the best-selling “Yoga Anatomy,” with nearly 500,00 copies in print.
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes