EPISODE 121: Practical Steps for Back Pain Treatment
Dr. Vaughan Dabbs holds a Doctorate of Chiropractic and specializes in diversified and flexion-distraction techniques, muscle and joint rehabilitation and in treating low back, whiplash and sports injuries.
Listen & Learn:
- To understand the good, the bad and the complicated of being a chiropractor.
- How to identify the differences between “slipped disk”, “bulging disk”, and “herniated disk”.
- If back pain has any root in emotions or psychology.
- When a back surgery is necessary.
- The 3 ways to tell what may be causing your back pain.
Links & Resources:
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Dr. Vaughan Dabbs has published work in some of the most respected orthopedic journals in the country. He created a program called, the Accelerated Back Care System and he’s also the author of the book, This is Why Your Back Hurts.
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes