EPISODE 116: Getting Started With Essential Oils
Sarah Lobisco is a naturopathic doctor who speaks professionally on integrative medical topics, has several journal publications, and is a candidate for postdoctoral certification in functional medicine.
Listen & Learn:
- Why some people are more sensitive to smells.
- How to discover which oils are more suitable for you.
- If edible essential oils are good or bad for you.
- How to start utilizing essential oils.
Links & Resources:
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Sarah Lobisco currently has a private integrative medicine consulting practice in Ballston Spa, New York, where she incorporates her training in holistic medical practices with conventional medicine.
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes