EPISODE 112: How to Practice Yoga at Work
Jen Kluczkowski is an 800-Hour Certified Jivamutki Yoga teacher, the co-founder and yoga director of Yoga Means Business, a new concept that brings yoga to the workplace.
Listen & Learn:
- The life experiences that lead to starting the business of taking yoga to the workplace.
- How Yoga Means Business merges fitness with the work environment.
- Why yoga is more accessible today than ever.
- How a company’s staff integrates yoga into their daily routines.
Links & Resources:
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Jen Kluczkowski’s organization has been featured in Fast Company, Men’s Fitness, The Huffington Post, and many more publications.
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes