EPISODE 111: The Truth About Genetics & Athletic Performance
David Epstein is an investigative reporter who has won numerous awards including the Society of Professional Journalists 2010 Deadline Club Award, Time Inc.’s Henry R. Luce Award for public service, and Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association’s “Big Hearted Journalism” award among others.
Listen & Learn:
- If people are really getting physically faster and athletically superior each year.
- What makes athletes anatomically and genetically different?
- If it’s hard work, genetics, or both when it comes to athletics?
- How the research in genetics and performance is impacting out lives.
Links & Resources:
ABOUT OUR GUEST
David Epstein is currently best-known for his New York Times bestselling book, The Sports Gene: Inside the Science of Extraordinary Athletic Performance, and we’re going to be talking about human performance, and discussing nature versus nurture in athletics.
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes