EPISODE 103: Meatonomics, when a $5 Big Mac really costs $13, the impact of meat on our economy.
David Simon is a lawyer and advocate for sustainable consumption.
Listen & Learn:
- If grass fed meat is really better socially and economically.
- Which has the biggest impact, meat or dairy.
- How a hamburger costs $1, the reality behind that price.
- Possible solutions to a broken food market.
Links & Resources:
ABOUT OUR GUEST
David Simon is the author of the book, Meatonomics, a book about the economic impact the meat, fish, egg and dairy industry is having on our economy and lives.
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes