EPISODE 451: Breakup Bootcamp
What is love? If you ask 100 people, you’ll get 100 different answers; and yet here we are, desperately needing love all the time. It shouldn’t be a big surprise, relationships don’t always work out. Everyone has a breakup story, and whether you’re 16 or 60, the pain and emotional spinout is pretty much the same. My guest on this week’s show helps coach people through a transition to a positive future.
Listen & Learn:
- Why you need at least 60 no-contact days
- How to focus on the future, not the story
- How to avoid trauma bonding with others
- Finding peace with yourself first and foremost
Links & Resources:
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Amy is the Founder of Renew. She is a relationship columnist and Editor-in-Chief of Heart Hackers Club, and the other of the book, Breakup Bootcamp: The Science of Rewiring Your Heart.
Nutritional Tip of the Week:
- Food Before Bed
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes