EPISODE 400: Become a Conflict Master
Do you have a talky coworker who never gives you space to share your ideas? Do you have a neighbor who does home repairs at 2 am? Or a spouse that never follows through with their shared housework?
Welcome to everyday conflict.
We argue easily about the things we care most about, and the small things seem too petty to be bothered with. Instead, we let them brew and fester until finally, we explode. Healthy conflict is the sign of a healthy relationship, but how can you foster positive conflict at home and at work? What does that even look like?
What You’ll Learn:
- Whether to avoid conflict or race to conflict (which is better?)
- How to identify your values and aligned with them
- Exploring shadow values and inner conflict
- Strategies for communication and positive outcomes
Links & Resources:
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Jennifer is a leading expert on conflict and organizational psychology, is founder and CEO of Alignment Strategies Group, and author of, Optimal Outcomes: Free Yourself from Conflict at Work, at Home, and in Life.
Nutritional Tip of the Week:
- Monk Fruit
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes