Need Accommodation Help in Barcelona?
For students who would like help finding accommodations, please see our travel info page or consider our “Yoga House” or suggested hotel option on this page. Please note that Barcelona has something for everyone, so please feel free to choose whatever accommodation would be most comfortable for you, your budget and preferences. The two options below are simply two choices if you’d like our suggestions.
The “Yoga House”
(shared apartments, private and shared rooms)
Location: Calle Scillia 322, Barcelona
These apartments are located right near the Sagrada Familia Cathedral, within 1-3km of all three of our studios. Public transportation (metro and bus) is excellent, walking is always nice, and cycling is a great option as well. The neighborhood is quiet, safe, and has all the amenities you’ll need.
- Simple, clean, affordable and convenient
- Self-serve apartments (not a hotel)
- Elevator building
- Free Wifi, TV, heat, air con
- Each apartment is for 2-4 people (depending on how its booked)
- Apartments might have men and women together in separate rooms, roommates will be same gender (unless you are coming with a partner)
- 1 bathroom per apartment (shared by 2-4 people)
- Small kitchen in each apartment (shared by 2-4 people)
- All rooms have two twin beds (private rooms also)
- Social (you’ll stay with others in the course)
- Great location
- 75 USD/night for shared room*
New Year’s Yoga Retreat (27 Dec – 1 Jan) BOOK SHARED
- 150 USD/night for private room*
New Year’s Yoga Retreat (27 Dec – 1 Jan) BOOK PRIVATE
- Cancellation policy: non-refundable
- YOGABODY financial interest: none, we book at cost as a courtesy for students
*Must be booked for entire course duration, space available basis only. If we have no roommate for you, you’ll have to book a private room.
Booking: contact email@example.com (we’re organizing the apartments)
The Generator Hotel/Hostel
(a local hotel & hostel w/special rates for YB students)
Location: Carrer de Còrsega, 373-377, 08037 Barcelona
There are hundreds of great hotels in Barcelona, but we’ve done some yoga events with the Generator Hostel and we like them. The hostel has loads of different options, everything from dorm-style, traditional hostel rooms, to panoramic penthouse suites (approx 3.5 star)—and everything in between. The location is awesome, and it’s a really pleasant place to be. They also give our students a discount of 10% on all bookings.
- Variety of rooms available
- Low to moderate-priced rooms (huge range)
- Hotel, bar & restaurant
- Fun, modern, “traveler” environment
- Great neighborhood
- 30-250 USD/night for various rooms
- YOGABODY financial interest: none at all, we have a coupon code to offer you “yogabody” for a 10% discount
Booking: contact the hotel directly: +34 9322 00377 or firstname.lastname@example.org use code “yogabody” for 10% off