During the course, we’ll be moving between YOGABODY studio locations, walking in the nearby nature areas, practicing yoga both indoors and outdoors, and spending time near the sea. The weather in Barcelona is almost always sunny and pleasant.
Clothing / Gear to Consider:
- Check average temperatures here.
- Yoga clothes, at least 2-3 outfits (more if you can)
- Comfortable walking/hiking shoes (we’ll move around throughout the day and probably take a hike)
- Layered clothing
- Yoga mat (you can purchase one here if you don’t have one)
- Bathing suit
- Backpack / shoulder bag
- Notebook / Journal
- Barcelona has thousands of options, but things book up in advance, so try to book early if you can
- Spain is part of the European Union and Euros are used as currency
- For exchange rates, visit: http://www.Xe.com
- Credit cards are accepted everywhere
- For cash, use your local bank card / ATM card for best rates in local cash machines (rather than exchanging cash at the airport)
- Spain grants a 90-day visa upon arrival at no cost to most nationalities in the airport
- If you’re unsure if you nationality is granted a visa, please search on Google or contact us
NOTE: when arriving in Spain/Europe, it’s much simple to say you are coming on holiday. If you want to get al student visa, we can help, but it’s a big hassle with lots of paperwork and no benefits.
First/Last Day Travel Planning:
- All course dates include a first and last “travel day,” meaning the publish start and end dates of every course are for arrival and departure
- On the first day, we always have an evening orientation in the evening, but if you miss it due to a late flight, no problem
- On the last day, there are not scheduled activities, just travel home
For more detailed travel info and “yoga house” option, please visit: TRAVEL INFORMATION