EPISODE 249: Time Management Secrets
with Kevin Kruse
Prefer to download? Download
You wake up in the morning with the best of intentions, but soon, you’re lost in Facebook and email. You wanted to do 30-minutes of exercise before work, but you end up a reading CNN.com instead. At work, your task list seems endless; and at home, it’s even worse. Time management is something we all have to struggle with, and on this week’s Yoga Talk Show, my guest, Kevin Kruse, and I uncover some simple strategies and tactics to help you get more done with less.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why the current trend to “hustle” is short-sighted and often backfires
- Why you only have about 2-4 good, productive hours of work per day
- Why 1-2 hours after waking is your “prime time” for productive work
- How to block your social media newsfeed and hide your social media apps from yourself on your phone
- How to do more with less
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Kevin Kruse is a NY Times BESTSELLING AUTHOR and entrepreneur who built and sold several, multimillion dollar technology companies, winning both Inc 500 and Best Place to Work awards along the way.
Kevin is the author of several books including Employee Engagement 2.0, 15 Secrets Successful People Know About Time Management, Employee Engagement for Everyone, and We: How to Increase Performance and Profits Through Full Engagement, which was named one of the top leadership books in 2011.
Kevin writes regularly as a contributor for Forbes.com and Huffington Post, and has published over 100 articles for various publications on topics related to leadership, engagement and entrepreneurship. He delivers keynotes to audiences around the world.
- Diet Religions
Links & Resources:
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes
Thanks to Our Sponsor:
- Primavera Sound — Primavera Sound is a music festival that happens every summer in Barcelona between the end of May and beginning of June (this year the dates are 31.05.2017 – 06.04.2017) and it has a wide range of bands of all generations.