EPISODE 133: The “Food Babe” Attacks!
Prefer to download? Download
Ready to find out the scary truth about the food industry? In today’s episode, Vani Hari (aka “The Food Babe”) talks about why it’s so important that we investigate what we eat. Vani is a food journalist and author taking on big food companies—and winning. To date, she has helped change foods produced by Kraft, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Chick-fil-A, Starbucks, and Subway. She has made appearances on CNN, ABC News and the Dr. Oz show, and her success stories have been covered by important papers such as the Washington Post, The New York Times and USA Today. Vani’s blog and her investigations have garnished international attention, and most importantly, helped lead to real change.
Tune in and find out more about why you should stay away from processed foods and what it is that you can do to help pave the way for positive change in the food industry.
In this Show, You’ll learn:
- All about the investigations Vani Hari has carried out and her success stories
- The scary truth about additives and chemicals that are found in our food
- Why a world without processed foods in unlikely due to present socio-economical issues
- How you can hold big food manufacturers accountable, and help pave the way for change
Links & References from the Show
- Write to us firstname.lastname@example.org