EPISODE 121: Practical Steps for Back Pain Treatment
Prefer to download? Download
Dr. Vaughan Dabbs holds a Doctorate of Chiropractic and specializes in diversified and flexion-distraction techniques, muscle and joint rehabilitation and in treating low back, whiplash and sports injuries.
Dr. Dabbs has published work in some of the most respected orthopedic journals in the country. He created a program called, the Accelerated Back Care System and he’s also the author of the book, This is Why Your Back Hurts.
In this Show, You’ll learn:
- To understand the good, the bad and the complicated of being a chiropractor.
- How to identify the differences between “slipped disk”, “bulging disk”, and “herniated disk”.
- If back pain has any root in emotions or psychology.
- When a back surgery is necessary.
- The 3 ways to tell what may be causing your back pain.
Links & References from the Show
- Write to us email@example.com