EPISODE 88: Flow States of Consciousness – Steven Kotler – Making Soup
Steven Kotler is a New York Times bestselling author, award-winning journalist, and co-founder and director of research for the Flow Genome Project. His books include the non-fiction works “The Rise of Superman,” “Abundance,” “A Small Furry Prayer”.
Listen & Learn:
- What optimal states of consciousness are.
- About reward-based happiness generating chemicals.
- Correct breathing point during sun salutations.
- How to not destroy cooking oils.
Links & Resources:
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes