EPISODE 231: Finding Happiness with Technology
with Jonathan Robinson
Prefer to download? Download
If you’ve ever completed goal-setting exercises, no doubt “happiness” appeared on the top of your list. And yet, what is happiness? Really? Do you have a way to measure it? Do you have tools to achieve it? For most people, our tools for happiness are mindless televisions series, junk food, alcohol, and social media consumption. These tools work in the short term, but long term, there must be a better way.
On this week’s show, you’ll meet, Jonathan Robinson, happiness researcher and best-selling author who has dedicated his career to the study of joy.
Listen & Learn:
- How to define happiness on a 1 to 10 scale: “How happy are you with your life?”
- How to change your brainwaves with binaural beats or frequency following music
- How to use supplements to improve your mental state
- How vibration platforms can improve your health
- What the Dalai Lama thinks of technology
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Jonathan Robinson is one of the world’s leading experts on happiness and how to get there. A psychotherapist, bestselling author of 10 books, and a professional speaker who consistently presents to Fortune 500 companies, he has reached more than 100 million people around the world with his practical methods.
Jonathan has made numerous appearances on such shows as Oprah, CNN, and the leading morning shows, and been featured in Newsweek, USA TODAY, and the Los Angeles Times. He has spent more than forty years studying the most practical and powerful methods for achieving a state of personal life satisfaction and happiness.
Links & Resources:
- How to Clean Fruit
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes: http://www.yogabody.com/reviews
Thanks to Our Sponsor:
Hurts So Good Massage Balls allow you to release tension, break up sliding surface dysfunctions, and improve circulation in and around your muscles and tendons, ligaments, and fascia.
- Relieve tight muscles knots, aches and pains any time, on your own
- Improve blood flow to targeted areas for nourishment and elimination of waste
- Release and relieve compressed nerves such as carpel tunnel and sciatica
- Assist in scar tissue elasticity and correct healing