EPISODE 165: Bone Broth Miracle?
Nutrition is such an important topic, and no matter where we find ourselves on our health journey,we are constantly looking for ways to feel better, live longer, and generally lead healthier, happier lives. This week, Lucas Rockwood and guest speaker, Ariane Resnick, dig into fundamentals of healthy home food prep, and more specifically, the power of old-fashioned, organic bone broth.
Listen in to learn:
- Lyme Disease 101: how it’s diagnosed over overcome
- Why bone broth is a super food (for some)
- Is “Food a religion?” and how groups such as paleos, vegetarians, or raw foodists might help or harm you on your health journey
- Why health has become an economic class issue
- How to start cooking good food
Links & Resources:
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Ariane Resnick is a private chef and certified nutritionist who specializes in organic farm-to-table cuisine. She has cooked for celebrities that include Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin, Agustina Groening, Lisa Edelstein and Jeff Franklin, and has been featured in media such as Well&Good NYC, In Style, Star, Goop.com, Food.com, Huffington Post, Refinery29.com, Muscle & Fitness, Men’s Fitness and Food Network’s “Chopped.”Her first book, “The Bone Broth Miracle,” was released in May.
Nutritional Tip of the Week:
- Quinoa: your source of plant-based protein!
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes