EPISODE 277: Detox Your Body & Life
with Deanna Minich
Prefer to download? Download
Did you know that newborn babies are born with 200+ chemical toxins in their bodies? Or that polar bears often have off-the-charts levels of persistent organic pollutants (POPs) despite living in remote areas? Our water, air and food supplies are filled with toxins that end up in our bodies and can lead to scores of health problems. Cancer is obviously the biggest risk, but hormonal imbalances are the more immediate threat—and they contribute to everything from PMS to infertility and erectile dysfunction.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why anything that stands in the way of optimal health should be considered a “toxin”
- Top 7 Toxins: food quality, emotional baggage, toxic thoughts, lack of movement, dishonesty, poor sleep, loneliness
- How there are 80,000 chemicals on earth, 700 in most adult bodies, and 200+ in most infants
- Why POPs (persistent organic pollutants) are a lingering “forever” problem
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Dr. Minich has a Ph.D. in Medical Sciences (Human Nutrition and Metabolism) and a M.S. in Human Nutrition and Metabolism. She has also studied Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine. She is the author of 5 books.
- Asia Food Choices?
Links & Resources:
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes
Thanks to Our Sponsor:
Trapeze Teacher Training — For passionate yoga students who love inversion yoga, this is an exciting opportunity to train with YOGABODY, the leading educator and manufacturer of inversion slings worldwide. The Yoga Trapeze is the most-popular yoga inversion sling ever with over 100,000 students in 81 countries. Despite the ever-growing demand, there are hardly any professional instructors – until now.
We’re now accepting applications for The Yoga Trapeze Certification course where you’ll learn how to teach both group and private lessons for beginning and intermediate students.