EPISODE 227: Special Edition: Listener Q&A
with Lucas Rockwood
Prefer to download? Download
Over 1 million people have listened to the Yoga Talk Show since its inception, and it’s you the listeners I have to thank for all the support and growth over the years. To say “thanks” and deep-dive into a random smattering of topics, I’ve dedicated this show to answering your voicemails. Some of these questions we’ve covered in previous shows, but many are completely new, so I hope you find them helpful in your own practice.
Listen & Learn:
- Can you help with Plantar Fasciitis?
- Can someone in their 90’s use the Yoga Trapeze?
- How can I use yoga to heal my rotator cuff?
- Why 1:2 ratio breathing nose-to-mouth in Gravity Yoga?
- Will yoga therapy be the “next big thing?”
- How should I train for the full splits?
- Is Hot Yoga dangerous for my SI Joint?
Thanks to our sponsor:
“Teach Hot Yoga, Inspire Students, Change Lives!”
TAKE THE NEXT STEP!
Join Absolute Yoga’s 200-Hour Hot Yoga Alliance accredited course in beautiful Koh Samui, Thailand.
This training is for:
- Serious students who want to teach
- Passionate yoga practitioners
- Students who want to share hot yoga with the world
Extremely small class sizes, huge teaching team, dedicated training facility!
Next course starts in February!